Child space furniture. When it comes to furnishing your childs place, selecting inspiring furniture is only part of the picture. A childs place is more than just a place to sleep. It is a place to play, learn, dream and grow. Creating that kind of environment requires finding the right child furniture, and accessories, then combining them in a way that mirrors the childs personality and interests.
Child furniture terms explained:
- A movable wardrobe, usually with one or two doors.
- A newborn baby's bed, typically made of woven reeds.
- Bean Bag
- Furniture made of fabric and filled with small chunks of plastic pellets.
- Bunk Bed
- A type of bed in which one bed is stacked on top of another.
- A decorative element at the topmost portion of the furniture.
- A bed for a baby, oscillating on rockers.
- A baby's bed with high, often moveable sides.
- An elevated or high chair used for feeding babies.
- Rocking horse
- A child's toy consisting of a wooden horse mounted on a rocker.
- A low seat or stool.
Copyright 2004-2017 Child-Furniture-Stores.com. All rights reserved.